McLaren Industrial Tires & Rubber Tracks
With a reputation of pure perfection, McLaren Industries is one of the most trusted names in the industry. McLaren Industries manufactures a large line of solid tires and over the tire tracks. If you are looking for a dependable set of rubber tracks or solid tires, you can trust McLaren Industries. MonsterTires.com carries a large line of McLaren Industries solid tires and rubber OTT tracks. If you have any questions on any of the products below, please give us a call today.
Skid Steer Tires
- Nu-Air® Dirt Terrain (DT) Tires
- Nu-Air® All Terrain (AT) Tires
- Nu-Air® Extreme Duty (XDT) Tires
- Skid Steer Solid Maximizer Tires
- Air Monster™ Tires
Skid steers are versatile machines. With the array of attachments available for use with skid steers – buckets, trenchers, augers, rototillers, grapples and pallet forks, just to name a few – these machines are capable of accomplishing a whole lot. It is no wonder that they are popularly used in a wide range of industries including construction, agriculture, rental and landscaping. Skid steers come in different makes and model. They are manufactured by top-name companies like CAT, Case, Gehl, Bobcat, New Holland, Kubota, John Deere, JCB, Volvo, Yanmar and Mustang.
CTL Rubber Tracks
A Compact Track Loader (CTL) is a tracked heavy equipment used for a wide array of tasks including digging, moving loads around a job site and grading cement. They are compact, versatile machines that can be maneuvered in tight spaces. Top-name manufacturers of CTLs include ASV, Bobcat, Case, CAT, Gehl, Hyundai, JCB, John Deere, Komatsu, Mustang and New Holland.
- Next Generation TDF Rubber Tracks
- Terrapin Rubber Tracks
- Next Generation Turf Rubber Tracks
- Next Generation CTL Tracks
- Maximizer CTL Rubber Tracks
Skid Steer OTTs
- McLaren’s Maximizer Rubber Tracks: For contractors working on a tight budget, no worries! McLaren’s Maximizer Rubber Tracks for aerial platforms are designed as a cost-effective solution for contractors with a limited budget who still want a premium, high-performing rubber track system for their operations. They are also best-suited for aerial platform operations that occur occasionally and are not too demanding.
- The McLaren DIAMOND OTT™ Steel Over The Tire Tracks are one of the best track options for snow, ice and slippery surfaces. If you are looking for advanced traction on slick surfaces, these tracks are for you. The McLaren DIAMOND OTT™ Steel Over The Tire Tracks are great for Mud, Sand, Gravel, Snow, Ice, and Slippery Surfaces.
- McLaren’s Magnum Over-The-Tire (OTT) tracks: For the most aggressive, heavy-duty terrains, McLaren’s Magnum Over-The-Tire (OTT) tracks are the way to go. These steel OTT tracks are the toughest tracks available on the market and are great for severe applications like mining, waste management, and land clearing.
- McLaren RUBBER OTT™: The McLaren RUBBER OTT™ Over The Tire Tracks are the most versatile over the tire tracks on the market. The McLaren RUBBER OTT™ and the McLaren MAGNUM OTT™ Rubber Over The Tire Tracks have Interchangeable Pads are compatible with each other. Whatever set of tracks that you buy, you will be making a great decision.
Compact/Mini Excavators are heavy equipment used for digging and transferring loads from one location to the next. Other names for excavators include diggers, 360-degree excavators and mechanical shovels. Typically, an excavator consists of a boom, cab, bucket and dipper. Compact excavators are able to operate and maneuver in tight spaces that larger heavy equipment cannot effectively navigate.
Backhoes (or backhoe loaders) are diggers or excavating equipment commonly used in construction, landscaping, excavation and small demolition operations. They perform an array of tasks including digging, material-handling, trenching and backfilling. Backhoes are also used in road-paving and asphalt-breaking operations. These versatile machines are especially popular in urban engineering projects.
- McLaren Solid Backhoe Tires
- Features and Advantages of McLaren’s Backhoe Tires
- Nu-Air® Dirt Terrain OTR Backhoe Tires
- Nu-Air® All Terrain OTR Tires for Backhoe Loaders
- Nu-Air® Rocky Terrain OTR Tires for Backhoe Loaders
- Nu-Air® Super Slick OTR Tires for Backhoe Loaders
Dumpers – also known as crawler dumpers or carriers – are used on construction sites to carry and transport materials. They are also popular in mining, landscaping and agricultural industries. Dumpers can also be used in mountain conditions (although these conditions do expedite track wear). The efficiency and performance of a dumper is directly dependent on the quality of the rubber tracks used. McLaren offers two types of premium rubber tracks for tracked dumpers: Next Generation Rubber Tracks and Maximizer Rubber Tracks.
- Dumper Tracks
Telehandlers – also known as telescopic forklifts or extendable reach forklifts – are used to lift loads to higher heights, extending loads forward and upward. They are a derivative of forklifts but differ from forklifts in the fact that they are equipped with articulating booms as opposed to vertical masts. Industries like forestry, construction, mining and agriculture use telehandlers in their operations. Operators sometimes prefer telehandlers to static cranes as they are more cost-efficient than static cranes. Modern models of telehandlers have the capacity to handle loads ranging from 5,500 lbs to 20,000 lbs and can lift loads to maximum heights ranging from 18 to 57 ft.
- Nu-Air® DIRT TERRAIN (DT) TIRES
- Nu-Air® ALL TERRAIN (AT) TIRES
- Nu-Air® ROCKY TERRAIN TIRES
Aerial Platform Tracks
Aerial Work Platforms (AWP)- or simply aerial platforms – are mechanized platforms that elevate workers, their equipment and/or tools to a desired height. They are utilized in a range of industries and come in a variety of makes and models. While operating aerial platforms, stability is of utmost importance. It is crucial to equip AWPs with the right type of tracks that minimize undercarriage vibrations, maximize traction and enhance overall stability.
- Aerial Platform Tracks
Wheel Loader Tires
For optimal performance, it is crucial to pair your wheel loader with the right type of tires. The last thing you need on a job site is a flat tire as this could lead to machine downtime and reduced productivity. Wheel loaders must be equipped with puncture and tear resistant tires that offer stability, safety and comfort for the operator. They must be resilient and capable enough to support the weight of the equipment as it is operated. Industries such as waste management, mining and material handling depend on a tire solution that guarantees smooth operation, maximum productivity and safety on work sites.
- Types of Nu-Air® Tires for Wheel Loaders
- Nu-Air® Dirt Terrain OTR Tires
- Nu-Air® All Terrain (AT) OTR Tires
- Nu-Air Rocky Terrain OTR Tires for Wheel Loaders
- Nu-Air® Super Slick OTR Tires for Wheel Loaders
A harvester, as the name implies, is a machine used for harvesting crops. They are mainly used in the agriculture industry. Harvesters are one of the largest and the most popular agricultural harvesting equipment on the market. Well-trusted manufacturers of harvesters include CAT, Case, John Deere, Kubota, Mitsubishi, New Holland and Yanmar.
- Combine Harvester Tracks
- Features of FieldMaster Multi-Season Tracks
Forklifts are versatile, powered trucks used to handle and move loads over short distances. Their maneuverability and versatility make them popular for a wide range of applications including construction sites, dockyards, snow-plowing, recycling and warehouse operations. Forklifts are manufactured by trusted names including: Caterpillar, Ford, Case, Hyundai, JCB, John Deere, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Yale and many others.
- McLaren’s Solid Cushion Tires for Forklifts