Skid Steer Over The Tire (OTT) Tracks
We specialize in OTT (Over The Tire) Tracks for all Skid Steers
Operating Skid Steer Loaders equipped with Over The Tire Tracks comes with a lot of advantages. Basically, think of it like a 2-in-1 machine. It’s like having two machines in one since Over The Tire Tracks are used to improve performance, flotation, and efficiency with equipment that is already very versatile.
Although Skid Steers with tires work great on hard surfaces and concrete, they sometimes get stuck in flooded, muddy, thick clay, sandy, and snowy terrain. Employing Over The Tire (OTT) track systems on these types of tricky, wet terrains can help prevent getting stuck while increasing flotation. Also, using over the tire tracks can be useful for an operator that temporarily needs tracks for a job but still needs his tires for other projects.
Why should you consider Skid Steer Over The Tire Track?
Tracks are a powerful way to increase the performance of your heavy equipment. If you are looking to increase traction, flotation, and performance for your equipment, move to an OTT equipped machine. If you have equipment that already has tires, OTT (Over the Tire) tracks are the perfect solution. You will be amazed at how much more traction and control you have on a wide variety of terrain types. This system can be the difference between actually buying and selling your unit in order to move to a tracked machine. Homeowners and contractors have been running these tracks for years with nothing but good things to say. But be careful when purchasing a system like this. There is only one design you want to look at in order to get the best bang for your buck, and that's an interchangeable pad or link design, not a solid one-piece design. There is a reason other companies don't design tracks like McLaren - they don't have the patent to do so. Trust McLaren - you will be glad you did.
Call us today and let us earn your business: 530-292-6400
New Over The Tire Tracks
If you are looking for new OTT tracks, you have come to the right place at Monster Tires. We have the highest quality and the lowest prices around. Check out our wide variety of OTT tracks to find the one that will fit your equipment perfectly.
New Vs. Used
We offer both new and used OTT tracks. Our used OTT tracks typically have been driven for less than 10 hours, if they have been driven at all. Many times, people buy tracks and then discover after putting them on their machine that they got the wrong size. We can’t sell it as new once it has been used, which means that you get to save money.
The Difference it Makes
You might think you are happy with the way your machine works right now, but you will be blown away by the power that an OTT track gives. You can get into tighter spots, drive on looser gravel and soil, and generally enhance your work enormously!
High-Quality Over The Tire Tracks
Here at Monster Tires, we are proud to offer high-quality rubber over the tire tracks for sale. We know that OTT tracks are a big investment, and it can be tempting to look for the cheapest price. However, the high quality you get from Monster Tires will last you and last you, longer than a cheaper product will. Whether you need additional traction in snow, ice, and sand, or simply want to add versatility and usability to your skid steer, excavator, or CTL, our OTT tracks from Monster Tires will give you the performance and versatility you are looking for!
One-Piece Design Vs. McLaren Tracks?
McLaren dominates the market in Over the Tire Track Systems and has for decades - there is no other track system that competes. From their wide range of products to their unique designs, no other competitors match up, especially the one-piece rubber designs. Rubber OTTs are one of McLarens bestselling Over the Tire Track Systems because of its versatility in many demanding job applications.
McLaren Rubber OTTs versus competitor one-piece OTTs:
- McLaren Rubber OTTs are much more heavy-duty, designed with a hardened steel base structure, you can handle the toughest jobs with little to no serious damage to the track system.
- Expand the service life of your OTT system with replaceable rubber pads.
- Unlike most one-piece rubber OTTs, you can replace any worn or damaged pad/section on the spot without the need of a new track system.
- All parts of the track system are replaceable and readily available! From your pads, sections, pins, and links!
- Ensure top performance and traction with McLarens unique steel-base design, that allows for maximum tire grip within the track system. Much more grip than other one-piece rubber OTT systems especially in wet conditions.
- King of versatility, not only can you go on delicate surfaces such as turf, and concrete, but you can also interchange the rubber pads with McLaren Magnum series pads for extreme heavy-duty conditions. This will help extend the service life of your tracks and give you many more options.
- Never worry about any track systems derailing off your tires, especially on grippy surfaces like concrete and asphalt. McLarens OTT systems have a strong hardened steel base with extended sidewall guards to make sure your tracks stay on your tires.
Different Size Tracks
There are many different machines that you might put OTT Rubber Tracks on. Therefore we offer a range of OTT treads to ensure that you have the perfect fit!
Wide range of different tire sizes, including:
Reach to Monster Tires Today!
For the best quality OTT tracks at the best prices, contact Monster Tires today! We carry a wide variety of Rubber OTT Tracks and Metal OTT Tracks. We cover just about every machine you can think of. Whether you are looking for a new set or a single replacement, you are more than welcome to give us a call. If you are looking for a used set of rubber OTT tracks, they might be a little harder to find. With that being said, we have many years of experience in finding the perfect tracks for any budget and any machine, and we just might have a used set lying around the yard.
We carry OTT Tracks for the following machines and More
- Bobcat S-Series Tracks
- CASE 450 CT
- CASE CTL 450 CT
- CAT 279-299C Models
- Ditch Witch SK 300 - Ditch Witch SK 650 Models
- Gehl CTL 55 - Gehl CTL 75 Models
- IHI CL 45
- JCB 190 T - JCB 320 T Models
- John Deere 323D - John Deere 333D
- John Deere CT319 - John Deere CT332
- Kubota SVL75 - Kubota SVL90
- Mustang MTL 16 - Mustang MTL 325
- New Holland LT 175 B - New Holland LT 190 B
- Takeuchi TL120 - Takeuchi TL250
Over The Tire Tracks (Rubber, Steel, and Rubber/ Steel Combo)
When it comes to outfitting your Skid Steer Loader with Over the Tire (OTT) tracks, Monster Tires offers a range of premium grade OTT track solutions, geared toward a variety of terrain types and working conditions. From Metal OTT Tracks to Steel OTT tracks to Rubber OTT tracks, Monster Tires has got you covered. Each type of OTT track has its specific advantages so it is important to know what they are in order to make an informed decision on the best OTT track for your project. They also come in a range of different sizes to perfectly match your skid steer’s configurations.
Below are the 4 different types of skid steer OTT tracks Monster Tires is proud to offer: