Caterpillar 16-16M Motor Grader Tires
Caterpillar 16-16M Motor Grader Tires, Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns and PLY Options
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Caterpillar 16-16M Motor Graders will have a direct impact on job site yield and expenses. The haul road can be the mine's largest liability or biggest asset. When haul roads are maintained in peak condition, trucks have a longer life and travel faster. Superb road conditions are essential on enhancing a trucks life, decreasing its need for maintenance, reducing fuel costs and lowering tire damage. As a result, cycle times are increased and additional ore is created at a lesser cost.
The Caterpillar 16-16M Motor Graders are an ideal fit for:
- Medium to small size mining applications for smaller hauling trucks that are about 150 tons or less.
- As an accompaniment to a 24M size motor grader fleet in big mining applications where added versatility is needed for berm and ditch cleaning and building, maintenance of secondary slimmer roads or bank/side slope work.
- These motor graders provide features that offer huge advantages on operating expense reduction, performance, and uptime enhancements as well as improved safety.
With all the features and benefits the Caterpillar 16-16M motor graders provide, supporting them with quality tires is imperative to match the performance of this machine. Browse our wide selection of pneumatic, solid and radial tires and call our customer support team @ 530-292-6400 for advice on the best tire tread pattern for optimal traction at your given job site.