Terex 2566C Haul Truck Tires
Terex 2566C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Terex 25-66 C haul truck began production in the year 1996 and manufacturing ceased for this machine in the year 1998. It had a net weight of 19.44 t with an engine manufactured by Cummins. Its engine type is 6CTA8.3c and its power is 182 kW. This unit has a net load of 23 t and a dump capacity of 13 m3. Selecting the correct tire tread pattern to support your articulated dump truck in the application it's being used in is absolutely imperative. This will ensure your machine has optimal traction in whatever kind of underfoot conditions it will be used in.
Benefits and Features of Quality Tires
- Safety: A quality set of tires enhance your units ability to stop and make turns more efficiently which greatly decreases safety risks.
- Increased Performance: Tires determine how much power your machine can put to the ground, a set of good tires increase that power.
- Longer Service Life: Tires made of natural rubber and quality carbon black will have much less wear and continue performing over time.
- Operator Comfort: Tires made of durable compounds will make operations in tough terrain much more bearable for the operator.
- Traction: Quality tires are less likely to have issues of chunking and their lugs will endure tough terrain for a much longer period of time; providing better traction.
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck are directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the Terex 25-66 C haul truck.