Terex 2766 and 2766C Haul Truck Tires
Terex 2766 and 2766C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
Terex 2766 and 2766C haul trucks have an overall length of 30.99 feet, an overall width of 10.09 feet and an overall height of 11.18 feet. These units have a dump ground clearance of 2.17 feet, and a dump height of 19.25 feet at a dump angle of 65 degrees. They boast an engine that has a net power of 244 hp measured at 2000 rpm and torque measured at 1500 rpm. Additionally, these machines have a total loaded weight of 98,414 lbs, a rated payload of 55,115 lbs and a heaped capacity of 19.7 yd3. Due to Terex 2766 and 2766C tremendous weight workload capacity, it is best to support this machine with tires made of superior rubber compounds and a proper ratio of natural rubber and carbon black. Having quality tires will enhance job site safety and productivity.
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Terex 2766 & 2766C Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!