DEERE 300C, 300D, 300D II Haul Truck Tires
DEERE 300C-300D II Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5x25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The John Deere 300C Articulated Dump Truck has an overall length of 30.25 ft and an overall width of 10.75 ft. This unit has a dump angle of 65 degrees and a torque measured at 1300 rpm. It boasts a payload of 59524 lbs and has a heaped capacity of 22 yd3. It takes about 14 seconds to raise the truck bed and about 7 seconds to lower it. This machine also boasts a 20 ft. dump height and a 2.1 ft dump ground clearance.
Reasons to use high-quality rubber tires for your John Deere 300C-300D II haul trucks
- Resistant to chunking and abrasions
- Less machine downtime having to do repairs
- Superior traction and versatility on soft underfoot conditions
- Long service life reducing expenditures over time
Got tires? Monster Tires is your home for OTT and OTR tracks and tires. We have a wide variety of tires to equip your machine with. Choose between our selection of various PLY and tread options to find the best tires to meet the needs of your job site. Contact us today and our customer service department will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.