Cat 302.7 Mini Excavator Tracks
302.7 Track Size: 300X52.5X82
The CAT 302.7 mini excavator features a true zero-tail-swing design, with the house staying within the width of the tracks during rotation, allowing it to operate efficiently in confined spaces. Its engine has a 20.7 hp net output rating that allows the machine to power demanding lifting and digging operations. To get the most out of this machine, it is crucial to use high-quality tracks that can withstand the high levels of torque generated during operation as well as environmental conditions on job sites. Maximize the performance and versatility of your CAT 302.7 mini excavator by equipping it with premium rubber tracks!
Benefits of Using Premium Rubber Tracks on CAT 302.7 Mini Excavators
Equipping CAT 302.7 mini excavators with premium, rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tracks for CAT 302.7 mini excavators. Our rubber tracks are constructed from durable rubber, made from tough rubber compounds. These tracks are cut, cracking and chunking resistant, able to perform under demanding job site conditions without getting damaged. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt, made from corrosion-resistant heat forged steel. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!