Terex 3066 & 3066C Haul Truck Tires
Terex 3066 & 3066C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Terex 3066 and 3066C articulated dump trucks have an overall length of 30.99 feet, and overall width of 9.26 feet, and an overall height of 11.18 feet. This unit features a ground clearance of 1.66 feet, 19.31 feet, and a dump ground clearance 2.17 feet. These units also have a power measured at 2100 rpm, a max torque of 1015 feet, and a torque measured at 1300 rpm. These machines have a max speed of 28 mph, 3 reverse gears, and 6 forward gears. Additionally, these haul trucks have a total loaded weight of 104,840 lbs, a rated payload of 59,524 lbs and a struck capacity of 17.1 yd3. All of this necessitates the importance of quality tires to support your haul truck.
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Terex 3066 & 3066C Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the premium quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck is directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to quality tires for the Terex 3066 & 3066C Haul Truck.