Komatsu 330M, 330M-2 - Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu 330M, 330M-2 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 27.00-49 (27.00×49)
- Radial Tire Size: 27.00R49
Benefits and Features of High-Quality Rubber Tires
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality rubber tires are made from extremely durable rubber compounds which guarantee long wear and an extended service life.
- Great Traction: The cutting-edge rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This is especially useful in muddy and hilly terrains.
- Puncture-resistant: Our telehandler tires are made of tough rubber compounds that make them puncture-resistant. This makes them great for operations in debris-filled job sites.
- Operator Comfort: The aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions which translates to increased stability and balance.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Here at Monster Tires, we strive to be your go-to resource for all OTR tires and tracks. Our goal is to offer the largest selection of tires and tracks at the most affordable rates. We believe in quality over quantity and only feature the best quality tires made of premium rubber compounds. When deciding on tires to offer our customers, we look at the actual compounds a tire is made from because we understand that in order for a tire to have an adequate service life, it needs to have the proper ratio of natural rubber and carbon black. Contact us today and we will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.