International 350 & 350C Haul Truck Tires
International 350 & 350C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 18.00-25 (18.00×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 18.00R25
The International 350 and 350C Haul Truck first started being manufactured in 1978 and the 350C was introduced in 1998. The concept of this machine is that it carries 50% of its load on each axle which provides more stability and balance for the hauling platform. The Maximum speed of a 350 is about 35mph. One of the best benefits of the 350 PayHauler is its very low loading height which assists loading by wheel loader or excavator. 3 optional bodies are offered for the 350C – coal, earth, and heavy-duty rock. These could all be exhaust heated to prevent the load from sticking to the dump bed in cold climates.
Benefits of Using Quality Tires for your International 350 and 350C Haul Truck
- Longer service life resulting in more productivity and reliability at the job site
- Better resistance to chunking, cracking, and abrasions which results in less machine downtime
- Enhanced versatility and maneuverability at the job site
- Improved operator comfort due to the smoother ride in rough terrain
- Enhanced traction on soft underfoot job site surfaces
- Better flotation providing improved enhanced for the machine
Here at Monster Tires, we strive to be your go-to resource for all OTR tires and tracks. Our goal is to offer the largest selection of tires and tracks at the most affordable rates. We believe in quality over quantity and only feature the best quality tires made of premium rubber compounds. When deciding on tires to offer our customers, we look at the actual compounds a tire is made from because we understand that in order for a tire to have an adequate service life, it needs to have the proper ratio of natural rubber and carbon black. Contact us today and we will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.