DEERE 400C, 400D, 400D II Haul Truck Tires
DEERE 400C-400D II Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 29.5-25 (29.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 29.5R25
DEERE 400C, 400D, 400D II Haul Trucks have an overall length of 35 ft, an overall width of 11 ft, and an overall height of 12 ft. Their ground clearance is 2 ft, dump height is 23 ft, and their dump ground clearance is 2 ft. They feature a dump angle of 70 degrees, power measured at 2100 rpm and a max torque of 1290 ft. These units boast a front axle loaded at 45702%, a center axle loaded at 48965% and a rear axle loaded at 48524 lbs. Their total weight bearing capacity is 143,190 lbs.
Features and Benefits of Premium Quality Tires
- Resistant to chunking and abrasions which improves job site productivity and safety
- Less likely to need repairs resulting in less downtime for your machine
- Better traction in soft underfoot conditions
- Improved maneuverability in harsh terrain
Monster Tires is the one-stop shop of the internet for haul truck tires. Give one of our customer service professionals a call today and they will be delighted to assist you with any questions you may have.