DEERE 410E, 410ET, 460E Haul Truck Tires
DEERE 410E, 410ET, 460E Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 29.5-25 (29.5x25)
- Radial Tire Size: 29.5R25
The DEERE 410E, 410ET, 460E Haul Trucks have an Engine Power of 359 kW at 1,900 rpm, a Rated Payload: 41 819 kg, and a Heaped Capacity of 33.4 cu. yd. These units employ cooled exhaust gas recirculation, easily maintained exhaust filters, selective catalytic reduction and conserve power and fuel with engine, hydraulic, transmission, and service-brake coolers that run only when necessary. Reversible hydraulic-drive fan option back-blows cooler cores minimizing manual cleaning. Additionally, their cabs are sealed and pressurized which keeps out dust and noise. They also feature a larger entryway which allows for easier entry and exit and has adjustable air-ride seats that provide maximum comfort.
Tread Options: Features and Applications
- E3: Used often in mining operations. Provides both abrasion resistance and excellent traction on soft surfaces self-cleaning and flotation on muddy surfaces operations. Also, they provide excellent cut resistance (tread & sidewall).
- E4: These tires feature deep tread with side protectors that provide enhanced traction in muddy conditions. They also have a high resistance to wearing which ensures a long tread life.
- L3: Used often in loading applications, this tread pattern typically has more sidewall protection due to the type of terrain they commonly work in. These tires offer a deep tread and usually have a long service life.
Here at Monster Tires, we believe in providing the best quality tires at the most affordable rates to ensure customer success and happiness. For this reason, many in the Mining and construction industry are, making Monster Tires their go-to resource for haul truck tire. Contact us today if you have any questions regarding your purchase or need assistance in selecting the correct tires to support you haul truck.