Bobcat 442C Mini Excavator Tracks
442C Track Size: 450X71X86
The zero-tail-swing design of the Bobcat 442C mini excavator allows it to operate in confined spaces without damaging nearby structures. It features an extremely potent 73-horsepower engine that provides exceptional power for challenging lifting and digging operations. The 442C model boasts outstanding stability, both longitudinal and lateral. To ensure that it operates at its peak, it is important to equip the Bobcat 442C with durable and reliable tracks that can handle ground and weather conditions as well as the high torque levels produced during operations.
Benefits of Using High-Quality Rubber Tracks on Bobcat 442C Mini Excavators
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like concrete without damaging them
- INCREASED FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight
- ENHANCED TRACTION on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications
- MINIMIZED STRESS ON UNDERCARRIAGE PARTS, slowing wear and preventing damage on critical components like idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UPTIME which translates to reduced hourly operational costs
- ENHANCED OPERATOR COMFORT as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tracks for Bobcat 442C mini excavators. Our premium rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber which is constructed using the toughest rubber compounds. Special additives make these tracks puncture-resistant and anti-cracking. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our affordable prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!