Case 686G XR - Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear 686G XR - Telehandler Tires
- Tire Size - 13.00x24
The Case 686G XR telehandler is built to handle high-reach operations on demanding work sites. It is equipped with a 110-hp (gross power) engine and can handle a maximum lift capacity of 6700 lbs. With a maximum lift height of 42ft, this telehandler requires optimal balance and stability to perform at its best. The tires used largely affect the stability of the machine. That is why using only high-quality rubber tires is key to ensuring optimal performance.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on CASE 686G XR
- Extremely Durable: Our high-quality rubber tires are made from extremely tough, advanced rubber compounds that give the tires enhanced durability. You are guaranteed long wear and an extended service life with our high-grade rubber tires.
- Versatility: Rubber tires are can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Enhanced Traction: The innovative rubber tread design on our premium-quality rubber tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction on a range of surfaces including mud and slopes.
- Puncture and Chunking Resistant: Our telehandler tires are made of the tough rubber compounds that make them puncture and chunking resistant. This is especially handy when operating in debris-filled work sites. As a result, machine downtime is greatly minimized as well as costs associated with repairing or replacing punctured tires.
- Maximum Shock Absorption: The aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions which translates to increased stability and balance.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Look no further than Monster Tires for the best quality rubber tires for CASE 686G XR telehandlers. We offer the best prices you will find anywhere plus fast and reliable flat-rate shipping. Contact us for more information!