JCB 712, 714, 722 Haul Truck Tires
JCB 712, 714, 722 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5x25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The JCB 712, 714, and 722 Haul Trucks are typically used in mining applications. These articulated dump trucks have an overall height of 11 ft, an overall length of 22 feet, and an overall width of 8 ft. These units have a dump angle of 84 degrees and power measured at 2200 rpm. They boast a max torque of 465 ft, torque measured at 1500 rpm and a fuel capacity 52 gallons. Additionally, these haul trucks have a total loaded capacity of 51,000 lbs, rear axle loaded at 31,000 lbs and a front axle loaded at 19775%. Their rated payload is 28969 lbs, heaped capacity is 9.6 yd3, rise time of 9.7 seconds and a lower time of 10 seconds.
Benefits of Having Tires Made of Quality Rubber Compounds
- Resilient: Less prone to abrasions and chunking
- Productivity: Less downtime having to make repairs to the tire
- Safety: Having quality tires will reduce the likelihood of accidents on the job site
- Traction: Tires made of superior rubber compounds will provide better traction on soft underfoot conditions
To ensure that you get the most out of your machine, it is important to pay attention to the type of tires used. Poor quality tires can lead to increased machine downtime and adversely affects the performance and functionality of the machine. That is why Monster Tires offers premium-quality rubber tires for JCB 712, 714, and 722 Haul Trucks.