JCB 718 Haul Truck Tires
JCB 718 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 650/65-25 (650/65×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 650/65R25
The JCB 718 Haul Truck has an overall height of 11.68 ft, length of 24.69 ft and an overall width of 8.56 ft. This articulated dump truck has a ground clearance of 1.38 ft, a dump height of 14.79 ft and a dump angle of 84 degrees. This machine boasts a weight bearing capacity of 63,449 lbs and a heaped capacity of 12.6 yd3. This unit also features a raise time of 12 seconds and a lowering time of 8 seconds. The JCB 718 has been specifically created to enhance operator comfort and safety, resulting in increased productivity. Additionally, this machine delivers a 40 kph forward or 27 kph reverse speed.
Reasons Why Investing in Tires Made of Exceptional Rubber Compounds Is Worth Your Money
- Operator comfort is improved on rough, bumpy terrain due to the smoother ride that quality tires provide
- Durability is a major reason for purchasing good tires as they are more resistant to abrasions
- Less machine downtime due to not having to make frequent tire repairs
- Enhanced Traction and floatation on soft surface/ muddy job site conditions
At Monster Tires, we strive to set ourselves apart from our competition by providing the best possible customer success experience. Give us a call any time, day or night with your questions. Whether it’s in regards to tire tread or PLY options, advice, or making a purchase, we will be happy to assist you.