Cat 735, 735B, 735C Haul Truck Tires
Cat 735-735C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 26.5-25 (26.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 26.5R25
The Cat 735, 735B, and 735C Haul Trucks come with a Tier 4 Final/Stage IV Cat engine with ACERT Technology and are equipped with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, air and after treatment components. This leads to high machine performance across a variety of applications and enhanced reliability through commonality and simplicity of design.
This unit will maximize uptime and reduce cost due to its world-class support from the Cat dealer network. The large two-person cab offers a comfortable working space for both the operator and a passenger. The passenger seat is fully padded with a backrest and a wide, retractable seat belt for a secure and comfortable ride. It is also positioned adjacent to the operator, giving both the operator and passenger a clear view of the instrument panel, controls and the road.
Benefits of Premium Rubber Tires on the Cat 735, 735B, 735C Haul Truck Tires.
- Less stress on the overall machine and particularly on critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers. Rubber tracks slow wear and prevents damage to these parts.
- Reduced machine downtime which translates to lower hourly operational costs.
- Improved traction in a range of applications including mud, dirt, and slopes.
- Protection of sensitive, hard surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete surfaces from damage. Steel tracks would severely damage these surfaces.
- Enhanced flotation as a result of lower ground pressure and an evener distribution of machine weight
At Monster Tires, we strive to set ourselves apart from our competition by providing the best possible customer success experience. Give us a call any time, day or night with your questions. Whether it’s in regards to tire tread or PLY options, advice, or making a purchase, we will be happy to assist you.