CAT 769, 769B, 769C, 769D, 769E Haul Truck Tires
CAT 769-769E Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 18.00-33 (18.00×33)
- Radial Tire Size: 18.00R33
Caterpillar offers customers an impressive array of industry-leading off-highway trucks – and it all started with the Cat 769 Off-Highway Truck, introduced 50 years ago.
The 769 was a 35-ton, 23.3-cubic-yard capacity rear dump with a top speed of 41.5 miles per hour. It featured a better payload-to-deadweight ratio, improved maneuverability and a deck service area to promote easier routine operational maintenance and service.
Reasons Why You Need Quality Rubber Tires to Support Your Cat 769 - 769e Haul Truck
- Compounds are resistant to cuts and abrasions, where others are designed for higher speeds
- Manufacturers have invested heavily in research and development of premium casings, which are likely to be better candidates for retreading
- Substantial performance benefits over with 20 percent more uniform for improved traction and flotation
Here at Monster Tires, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality tires at the most affordable rates. We are invested in the success of our customers and what makes you happy, makes us happy. Contact our customer service department today with any questions or concerns you may have and we will be happy to assist you.