CAT 772 Haul Truck Tires
CAT 772 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 21.00-33 (21.00×33)
- Radial Tire Size: 21.00R33
The CAT 772 haul truck is equipped with a Cat C18 ACERT diesel engine. This C18 ACERT engine has been updated to meet global emission standards caterpillar equips every U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine with industry-leading electronic controls fuel delivery, air processing and after treatment.
The efficiency of a truck can only be as efficient as its operator. To that end, we have updated the 772G with some key features to help old and new operators be comfortable and confident while operating the truck.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on CAT 772 haul truck
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality rubber tires are made from extremely resilient rubber compounds which aid in long wear and service life.
- Great Traction: The cutting-edge rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This is especially useful in muddy and hilly terrains.
- Puncture-resistant: Our haul truck tires are made of tough rubber compounds that make them puncture-resistant. This makes them great for operations in debris-filled job sites.
- Operator Comfort: The aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for haul truck operators.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions which translates to increased stability and balance.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tires for CAT 772 haul trucks at affordable rates. We also provide fast, reliable shipping for your convenience. Give us a call today!