JCB 8018 Mini Excavator Tracks
8018 Track Size: 230X96X31
The JCB 8018 CTS (conventional tail swing) mini excavator features a powerful 19.0 hp engine that generates high torque at low revs. It is capable of handling the most demanding jobs, boasting an impressive performance capability of 7’8” depth, 13’6” reach and 8’7” height. A low hood and large glass windshield maximizes visibility for the operator. Other features include durable steel bushings, a strong dozer blade and a high-precision hydraulic valve block. Equipping your JCB 8018 CTS mini excavator with high-quality rubber tracks is crucial for maximum performance and functionality.
Why Equip the JCB 8018 with High-Quality Rubber Tracks?
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Easier to operate
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires stocks new premium, durable rubber tracks for JCB 8018 mini excavators. Our anti-cracking and puncture-resistant tracks are made from tough rubber compounds which makes our tracks highly durable with an extended service life. These high-quality rubber tracks are reinforced with continuous steel belts for added strength. Our prices are affordably and we offer fast, reliable shipping. Contact us for more information.