JCB 8025 – 8029 Mini Excavator Tracks
8025, 8026 and 8029 Track Size: 300X52.5X78
The JCB 8025 mini excavator is a zero-tail-swing model while the 8026 and 8029 feature a conventional tail swing design. With a powerful 28-horsepower 3-cylinder engine, the JCB 8025 is more than capable of handling rigorous excavation jobs. It features a stable undercarriage that matches the dig envelope for the best performance. The 8026 model features a Tier IIIa 24.7-hp engine for outstanding digging power while the 8029 model features a Tier IIIa 32.7-hp engine that generates high torque to handle tough jobs. All three models have spacious cabs to comfortably accommodate the operator.
Maximize Performance and Functionality with New High-Quality Rubber Tracks!
Benefits of equipping your JCB 8025-8028 mini excavators with new, high-quality rubber tracks include:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Easier to operate
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires offers affordably-priced premium rubber tracks for JCB 8025-8028 mini excavators. Our rubber tracks are affordably priced and are made of tough rubber compounds for high durability. They also feature embedded continuous steel belt for added strength. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience. Contact us for more information.