JCB 8040 Mini Excavator Tracks
8040 Track Size: 400X72.5X70
The JCB 8040 zero-tail-swing (ZTS) mini excavator is a powerful machine that features a 45-horsepower engine capable of handling the most demanding digging operations. It boasts impressive tearout forces and tracking speeds as well as 500-hour service intervals. Other features include all-round visibility for the operator and a load-sensed flow-on-demand hydraulic system which improves fuel efficiency. This mini excavator is specially ideal for operation in restricted spaces as it provides full rotation without the tail bumping into obstructions and causing damage.
Use High-Quality Rubber Tracks on JCB 8040!
This powerful compact excavator must be equipped with high-quality rubber tracks for optimal performance. There are many benefits of using rubber tracks with your JCB 8040 including:
- Enhanced traction on terrains like mud, dirt and slopes
- Maximum flotation as a result of better machine weight distribution and reduced ground pressure
- Better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Easier to operate
- Minimal stress on the machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers, especially when compared to steel tracks
- Protection of hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt, pavement and concrete from damage
- Reduced hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Extended warranty offered by Monster Tires
Monster Tires stocks new premium-quality rubber tracks for JCB 8040. Made from durable rubber compounds and reinforced with continuous steel belts, our high-quality rubber tracks can withstand tough working conditions and deliver performance that optimizes productivity. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are affordable without compromising on quality. Contact us for more information.