Komatsu 830E Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 40.00-57 (40.00×57)
- Radial Tire Size: 40.00R57
The Komatsu 830E Haul Truck is a leader in 240-ton class articulated dump trucks and is built on a tradition of greatness dating back to when it was introduced as a DC drive truck in 1989. Customers are privy to the lowest cost per ton operations in the industry while taking advantage of the 830E as their prime material hauler. Powered by a Komatsu SDA16V160 engine, the General Electric drive system offers efficient transfer of the power to the ground while exhibiting low fuel usage and enhanced reliability. The powerful retarding provides the best braking efficiency in the industry, utilizing state-of-the-art logic including retard speed control. The contemporary operator's cab is fully ROPS/FOPS certified and created for maximum operator comfort. With an abundance of options created for mine-specific needs, the 830E-1AC is the only 240-ton class haul truck you'll ever have a need for.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
To ensure that you get the most out of your machine, it is important to pay attention to the type of tires used. Poor quality tires can lead to increased machine downtime and adversely affects the performance and functionality of the machine. That is why Monster Tires offers premium-quality rubber tires for Komatsu 830E Haul Truck.