Volvo A20 & A20C Haul Truck Tires
Volvo A20 & A20C Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
Front Tire Size:
- Bias Tire Size: 18.00-25 (18.00X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 18.00R25
Rear Tire Size:
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The Volvo A20 and A20C Haul Trucks are 6x4 and offer reliable haulage under difficult conditions and could be used on public roads. Their payload capacity is 18 500 kg (20 sh tons) and their top speed is 34 km/h (21.2 mph). They have articulated steering/all-terrain bogie and 4-wheel drive. When operating machinery that has such high payload capacities, it is important to utilize tires that have reinforced sidewalls for enhanced productivity and safety. Also, be sure to pair your unit with the appropriate tread pattern for the application you will be using your haul truck in.
Benefits of Using Quality Tires for your Volvo A20 & A20C Haul Truck
- Longer service life resulting in more productivity and reliability at the job site
- Better resistance to chunking, cracking, and abrasions which results in less machine downtime
- Enhanced versatility and maneuverability at the job site
- Improved operator comfort due to the smoother ride in rough terrain
- Enhanced traction on soft underfoot job site surfaces
- Better flotation providing improved traction in muddy, swampy conditions.
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck are directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the Volvo A20 and A20C Haul Trucks.