Volvo A25, A25B, A25C, A25D, A25E, A25F, A25G, A25V Haul Truck Tires
Volvo A25-A25V Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The Volvo A25, A25B, A25C, A25D, A25E, A25F, A25G, and A25V 6x6 have a high capacity and are flexible over mixed and very rough terrain. They have a payload capacity of 22 500 kg (25 sh tons) and their top speeds are 51 km/h (31.2 mph). They have an articulated steering/all-terrain bogie and 6-wheel drive. These units have an overall length of 31.19 feet, overall width of 8.17 feet, and an overall height of 10.34 feet. They also feature a max torque of 590.1 lbs and a torque measured at 1600 rpm.
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Volvo A25-A25V Haul Truck
- G2: (Agricultural, swampy, muddy) non-directional pattern that promotes even wear over time, typically used on haul tracks, grader and scraper equipment
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact our professional and courteous customer service department today with your questions and we will be happy to assist you.