Volvo A35, A35C, A35D, A35E, A35F, A35G Haul Truck Tires
Volvo A35-A35G Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 26.5-25 (26.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 26.5R25
These machines are enhanced for productivity providing higher payload capabilities. It has a smart design that allows for more ability while reducing fuel usage so you can move more for less. The Volvo A35, A35C, A35D, A35E, A35F, and the A35G machine deliver unbeatable off-road ability in its class with features including matched Volvo drivetrain, and automatic traction control. This includes one hundred percent differential locks, hydro-mechanical steering, and all-terrain bogie. Here at Monster Tires, we recommend purchasing quality tires to support these machines. Tires made of durable rubber compounds, with a proper ratio of natural rubber and carbon black, and the correct tire tread pattern, will enhance job site productivity and safety.
Benefits and Features of Quality Tires
- Safety: A quality set of tires enhance your units ability to stop and make turns more efficiently which greatly decreases safety risks.
- Increased Performance: Tires determine how much power your machine can put to the ground, a set of good tires increase that power.
- Longer Service Life: Tires made of natural rubber and quality carbon black will have much less wear and continue performing over time.
- Operator Comfort: Tires made of durable compounds will make operations in tough terrain much more bearable for the operator.
- Traction: Quality tires are less likely to have issues of chunking and their lugs will endure tough terrain for a much longer period of time; providing better traction.
At the time of Monster Tires conception, it became our mission to bring all options for OTR tires to one platform. By offering tires in all their options: tire size, PLY, tread, radial, solid, and pneumatic; we’ve provided a convenient streamlined experience for our customers. Contact our professional customer support representatives today, let us know what type of application you'll be using your machine in and we’ll be happy to assist you with the best possible options to aid in your success on the job site.