Volvo A40, A40C, A40D, A40E, A40F, A40F FS, A40G, A40G FS, A40V Haul Truck Tires
Volvo A40-A40V Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 29.5-25 (29.5X25)
- Radial Tire Size: 29.5R25
The Volvo A40, A40C, A40D, A40E, A40F, A40F FS, A40G, A40G FS, and A40V haul trucks are often used in mining applications. They are designed for heavy hauling in rough off-road operations. These machines have a long service life, durability, reliability, and quality which is what you'd expect from a Volvo. Hauling is made easier and more efficient. Also, these machines have guaranteed fuel efficiency, and provide up to ten percent more efficiency. The lower idle speed of the Volvo engine provides an additional fuel cost reduction for the most economical machine.
Reasons That Make Owning a Set of Quality Tires Worth It
- Operator Comfort: Tires made with fortified additives and that have apertures provide greater shock resistance translating to a smoother ride for the operator.
- Traction: When traveling through soft surface underfoot conditions or rough terrain, quality tires will have better tread to depth ratio, resulting in enhanced traction for your machine.
- Safety: The quality of a machines tire heavily determines the amount of wear a tire can sustain, which impacts their ability to stop and maneuver the machine.
- Increased Performance: Tires provide the power your machine puts to the ground, making quality tires of extreme importance.
- Longer Service Life: Tires made of quality compounds are much more resilient and will last longer, providing a better ROI for your purchase.
Here at Monster Tires, we value our customers and only provide tires that will directly translate to your success. We feature tires that are made of the most durable compounds to provide you with the best ROI on your purchase. Durability, lengthy service life, and optimal traction are all features you can anticipate with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the hauling/mining industry rely on us as their go-to source for tires.