Bell B18D Haul Truck Tires
Bell B18D Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The Bell B18D has a gross power of 170 kW and a rated payload of 1800 kg. This unit boasts a best-in-class payload-to-weight ratio. This means that more of your fuel cost is spent moving the material, not the machine which equates to decreasing your cost per tonne. It's fully automatic six-speed planetary transmission with torque converter lockup maximizes fuel efficiency and the automatic retardation slows the truck when the operator backs off the accelerator pedal. This unit boasts a high-travel suspension that keeps all tires in constant ground contact for optimum traction. This units engine is a Mercedes Benz OM906LA I-6 featuring an exhaust brake and engine valve.
Tire Tread Patterns
- E2: Designed to travel a maximum of 2.5 miles one way at a max speed of 30 mph, ideal in earth moving applications
- L2: Designed to travel for 250 ft. at 5 mph, great for loading applications
- GS: Can travel unlimited working distances at 25 mph, used in grader applications
- E3: Can be used on a loader or transport vehicle, and has more tread than void to provide resistance to rock damage while providing adequate traction
- L3: A loader tire's bead and carcass designed to handle a heavier load, giving up a little bit of traction for better protection
At Monster Tires, we understand the needs of our customers and for this reason, sell only the best quality tires made of premium rubber compounds. Finding the right tires to support your Bell B18D is not always an easy task. We've trained our staff to assist you in the process and make the most educated recommendations. Give us a call today and see why and see why a growing number of businesses are relying on Monstertires.com as their go-to resource for OTR tracks and tires.