Bell B20B & B20D Haul Truck Tires
Bell B20B & B20D Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The Bell B20B and B20D Haul Trucks are 6x6 with a driven rear axle. They have a Mercedes Benz engine OM934LA (MTU 4R1000) and are fitted with wet disc brakes which offer better protection against mud. Customers can choose between standard 20.5R25 earthmoving tires or low profile, extra wide 800/45 R30.5 tires that provide reduced ground pressure and excellent flotation in soft sandy or very muddy underfoot conditions.
These units have a total laden operating weight of 74,627 lbs. They also boast a struck capacity of 11.8 yd3 and a rated payload of 39,683 lbs. Their raise time is about 10 seconds, lowering time at 5.5 seconds and a 70-degree standard tipping angle.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on your Bell B20B & B20D Haul Truck
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!