BELL B25B-B25E Haul Truck Tires
Bell Haul Truck Tires for B25B-B25E Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 20.5-25 (20.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 20.5R25
The Bell B25B, B25C, B25D, and B25E articulated dump trucks are typically used to move sand, gravel, soil, and rock. These dump trucks are often used in mining and construction applications. For this reason, having puncture resistant tires made of durable compounds has many benefits. The overall length of this unit is 31.4 feet, its width is 9.45 feet and its overall height is 11.23 feet.
This unit boasts a dump angle of 70 degrees and carries a maximum loaded capacity of 51,147 lbs. Investing in quality tires is obviously very important to bear the brunt of that kind of load. A few other key features of this machine are its struck capacity of 13.8 yd3, its heaped capacity at 18.1 yd3 with a lower time of 6 seconds.
Advantages of Tires Made with Premium Rubber Compounds
- Puncture Resistance: Tires made with a good ratio of natural/synthetic rubber and quality carbon black are less likely to be punctured
- Better Performance: When tires are less prone to being punctured, there will be less downtime for the machine resulting in more productivity
- Enhanced Traction: Quality tires naturally have a longer service life which results in less wear on the tire tread and better overall traction
- Floatation: Enhanced ability to "float" over loose gravel, sediment, and sandy surfaces; minimizing soil disturbance and keeping machine above ground
Monster Tires is your one-stop for tires to support your Bell B25B-B25E haul truck. We offer a wide variety of solid and pneumatic tires with bias, radial and multiple PLY options available. Contact our customer service department and let them know what type of applications you will be using your articulated dump truck in. This way we can assure you purchase the correct tread pattern to match the specifications of your job site.