BELL B30B-B30E Haul Truck Tires
BELL B30B-B30E Models Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The BELL B30B, B30D, and B30E Haul Trucks have high level automated machine protection and are designed to handle future emission requirements. They have limited slip differentials in each axle so the cross locking of wheels is automatically achieved with no operator interaction. These units have an unladen weight of 22,330 lbs, and a total laden weight of 106,130 lbs. Carrying all this weight translates to a need for durable tires made of special compounds and additives. They boast a Mercedes Benz engine that has a gross power of 246 kW (329) at 2,200 rpm.
Additionally, these machines have a raise time of 14.5 seconds, a lowering time of 7.5 seconds and a tipping angle of 70 degrees. With a struck capacity of 18.3 yd3 and a rated payload of 61,729 lbs, having tires made of superior compounds is an absolute must.
Tire Tread Patterns
- L2: This tread pattern is typically used in loading applications and they have reinforced sidewalls good for handling heavy loads
- E3: These tires are typically used in construction applications, they have a hard surface and are all-terrain which promotes wears even
- L3: This tread pattern has deeper lugs than the L2 which offers better traction
- L5: Used often in mining applications, these tires are made with cut-resistant compounds for rough terrain
Monster Tires is your one-stop shop for haul truck tires and offer a wide variety of tires to support your Bell articulating dump truck. Whether your job site would require your machine to be fitted with radial, pneumatic or solid tires; look no further because Monster Tires has you covered! Contact us today if you have any questions regarding a purchase or just need advice on the best tire tread patterns suitable for your job site, we look forward to speaking with you.