Bell B45D and B45E Haul Truck Tires
Front and Rear Bell B45D & B45E Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 26.5-25 (26.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 26.5R25
The Bell B45D and B45E Haul Trucks have a rated payload of 41 tons. They are powered by the latest Mercedes-Benz off-highway diesel engines and driving through Allison transmissions. Their ADT range all benefit from enhanced payloads along with Bells promise of a 6-7% lower cost per ton for all models. These trucks are an ideal solution for heavy hauls and grueling production schedules. They offer a nominal payload of 90,390 lbs (41,000 kg) and are paired with a 523 hp at 1700 rev/min engine.
Their auto tailgate extends the bin capacity to 26m³, while resilient bin liners offer increased protection against abrasive loads. Thanks to their carrying capacity and high power, these units can be used to handle the most demanding land development and earthmoving tasks.
Features and Benefits of Quality Tires
- Operator comfort: New tires with deeper functioning treads and designs offer the operator with a smoother ride on rough terrain
- Improved Traction: Tire tread life is greatly improved with quality tires made of special rubber compounds and additives which traction
- Safety: Having a new set of tires will provide a cushion of safety which enhances the ability of your vehicle to stop, go and turn
- Performance: The distance it takes for your machine to come to a stop, or the power your vehicle can put to the ground depends on the quality of your tires.
To ensure that you get the most out of your machine, it is important to pay attention to the type of tires used. Poor quality tires can lead to increased machine downtime and adversely affects the performance and functionality of the machine. That is why Monster Tires offers premium-quality rubber tires for Bell B45D & B45E haul trucks.