Bell B50D Haul Truck Tires
Bell B50D Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 875/65-29 (875/65×29)
- Radial Tire Size: 875/65r29
The Bell B50D is a 50-ton truck, loaded with features that make it easy to operate and maintain. This unit has wet disc brakes for lower running costs and a high-performance diesel engine for efficient driveline results. Enjoy idyllic driver comfort in the operators' cab due to its front suspension dampening. The engine of this machine is made by Mercedes Benz and has a gross Power of 430 kW (577hp) at 1,700 rpm.
The engine also has an enhanced net power of 405 kW and a gross torque of 2,750 Nm at 1,300 rpm. Having tires made of durable compounds are important to support a machine with an engine of this kind of power. Also necessitating the importance of good tires is the wide variety of the operating weights of this articulating dump truck. This haul truck can transport an astounding laden weight of 178,740 lbs. This unit has a rated payload of 100,090 lbs, a struck capacity of 28 yd3, and a lowering time of a mere 6 seconds.
Features and Benefits of Quality Tires to Support your Bell B50D Haul Truck
- Puncture Resistant: Tires made of premium rubber compounds will be less resistant to punctures, abrasions, and chunking
- Enhanced Floatation: Glide over loose sediment and sandy surfaces with ease while minimalizing ground disturbance
- Extended Service Life: Our tires last longer providing our customers with a better return on investment
- Productivity: Take advantage of less downtime having to fix repairs to your tires because tires at Monstertires.com require repairs less frequently
At Monster Tires, we strive to set ourselves apart from our competition by providing the best possible customer success experience. Give us a call any time, day or night with your questions. Whether it's in regards to tire tread or PLY options, advice, or making a purchase, we will be happy to assist you.