BELL B35D Haul Truck Tires
BELL B35D Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5×25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
Boasting quicker haul cycles and industry-leading fuel economy, this unit moves material at the lowest cost per tonne of any comparable-size haul truck. Best-in-class payload-to-mass ratio offers you more power and adroitness to transport the load, for maximum profitability and productivity. What really sets these machines apart from other earth movers is their capability to perform on rough terrain, mud, and steep grades.
Use of lightweight, high-strength materials gives these haul trucks the best hauling payload-to-mass ratios efficiencies in each class. The recreated sound-suppressed cab boasts an advanced diagnostic monitor, fatigue-beating controls and a sealed-switch module for easy, fingertip operation of a multitude of functions. With their high-floatation tires and oscillating frame, Bell articulating dump trucks will not leave you stuck on rutted, muddy or rough terrain.
Features and Benefits of Premium Grade Tires
- Quality Tires are more resilient and less prone to chunking, abrasions, and punctures
- Tires made of superior rubber compounds promote an even wear on the tire tread offering better traction for the life of the tire
- Swapping out tires to meet the needs of different job sites is much easier with quality tires
- Enhanced safety at the job site because quality tires allow the machines to start and stop much more efficiently
- Tires made of premium rubber compounds provide better comfort for the operator on rough terrain
At Monster Tires, our motto is to provide the best quality tires at the most affordable rates. We believe in investing in our customers' success because what makes you successful, will, in turn, make us successful. Contact us today if you have any questions regarding your purchase or would like some advice on the best tire tread options to support your Bell B35B Haul Truck.