Bobcat 335 Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks - Track Size: 300x55x88
The Bobcat 335 and 335G mini excavators feature powerful 42-horsepower engines that provide outstanding force to handle challenging digging operations. They have impressive digging depth and reach for great performance on job sites with confined spaces. It is important to use the right kind of track system on these machines to maximize performance, safety and functionality. Using new, top-quality rubber tracks on the Bobcat 335 and 335G mini excavator is a must.
Why Use Premium Rubber Tracks on Bobcat 335 – 335G?
Equipping mini excavators with high-quality rubber tracks provides the following benefits:
- Increased traction in dirt, mud and on slopes
- Enhanced flotation over soft ground conditions
- Minimal stress on the overall machine and crucial undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers
- Better gas mileage and easier to operate than steel tracks
- Protection of sensitive surfaces like asphalt and concrete from damage
- Lower hourly operational costs as a result of minimized machine downtime
- Enhanced operator comfort due to minimized noise, vibration and ground disturbance
- Monster Tires offers extended warranty on premium rubber tracks
Monster Tires is your best bet for high-quality rubber tracks for Bobcat 335-335G mini excavators. Our high-quality rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber, made from the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking for an extended service life. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt made from durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping for your convenience and our prices are affordable to meet your budget. Give us a call today!
- Metric Track Size: 300x55x88
- Standard Track Size: 11.81"x2.17"
Tread Pattern Options
- V Lug
- Standard V-Lug (300x55x88): 348.48lbs
Monster Tires Warranty
- 1-Year Full Manufactures Warranty on Factory Defects or 1000 Hours (whichever comes first)
- 2-Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Factory Defects