Case CX14 – CX18 Mini Excavator Tracks
CX14, CX17 and CX18 Track Size: 230X96X35
Case CX14, CX17 and CX18 mini excavators are designed for optimal performance in space-constrained job sites. They are a great fit for residential construction, utilities and rental industries. Featuring potent diesel engines, these compact excavators provide outstanding power for demanding excavation operations. To ensure maximum productivity on work sites and to minimize machine downtime, it is important to equip your machine with high-quality, durable rubber tracks.
Benefits of Using Rubber Tracks on CASE CX14 – CX18 Mini Excavators
- Rubber tracks minimize ground pressure which, in turn, reduces ground disturbance. This maximizes flotation over soft ground conditions.
- Rubber tracks offer maximized traction over a range of terrains like mud, dirt and on slopes.
- They can operate on sensitive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without damaging these surfaces, unlike steel tracks.
- Rubber tracks minimize noise and vibration, further boosting operator comfort.
- Using rubber tracks on your machine prevents premature wear of critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers.
- Rubber tracks maximize machine uptime which translates to reduced hourly operational costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
For new, affordably-priced high-quality rubber tracks for Case CX14-CX18 mini excavators, Monster Tires has got you covered! All our rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber compounds that make our tracks puncture and tear resistant. Each track is reinforced with an embedded, non-overlapping steel belt, made from highly-durable heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping and our dedicated staff are available to assist you should you have any questions. Contact us for more information!