Case CX28 Mini Excavator Tracks
CX28 Track Size: 300X52.5X78
Featuring a potent 23.7-horsepower engine, the Case CX28 mini excavator is engineered to tackle demanding lifting, digging, dozing, grading and ground leveling operations. This powerhouse performs optimally in confined spaces, providing exceptional power, control and precision for challenging excavation operations. To optimize its functionality, efficiency and performance, equip your Case CX28 with new rubber tracks!
Benefits of Using Rubber Tracks on Case CX28 Mini Excavators
- VERSATILITY: Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without causing damage to these sensitive surfaces
- MAXIMUM FLOTATION: Flotation is maximized as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight, allowing the excavator to easily glide over soft ground conditions
- INCREASED TRACTION on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications due to the rubber track’s deep tread lugs
- MINIMIZED STRESS ON UNDERCARRIAGE PARTS, slowing wear and preventing damage on critical components like idlers and rollers
- MAXIMUM MACHINE UPTIME which translates to reduced hourly operational costs
- IMPROVED OPERATOR COMFORT as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
Look no further than Monster Tires for high-quality rubber tracks for your Case CX28. Our rubber tracks are made from resilient rubber compounds that make the rubber tough and resistant to damage, able to withstand demanding underfoot conditions. Each track is fortified with an embedded continuous, non-overlapping steel belt made from highly durable heat-forged steel. We offer great prices and fast shipping. Speak with one of our dedicated staff today for more information.