Case CX45 Mini Excavator Tracks
CX45 Track Size: 400X72.5X70
The Case CX45 mini excavator features a rugged construction and is designed for optimal performance in tight, confined spaces. It is a zero tail swing (ZTS) model with a small footprint. The CX45 is easy to maneuver and features a potent, fuel-efficient 42.4-horsepower engine that meets Tier 4 environmental standards. It is capable of handling tough work site conditions while offering exceptional visibility of the work site as the operator navigates the machine. A high-performing mini excavator like the CX45 depends on high-quality rubber tracks for optimal performance and functionality.
Benefits of Equipping Case CX45 Mini Excavator with High-Quality Rubber Tracks
- Rubber tracks minimize ground pressure which, in turn, reduces ground disturbance. This maximizes flotation over soft ground conditions.
- Rubber tracks offer maximized traction over a range of terrains like mud, dirt and on slopes.
- They can operate on sensitive surfaces like asphalt and concrete without damaging these surfaces, unlike steel tracks.
- Rubber tracks minimize noise and vibration, further boosting operator comfort.
- Using rubber tracks on your machine prevents premature wear of critical undercarriage parts like idlers and rollers.
- Rubber tracks maximize machine uptime which translates to reduced hourly operational costs.
- They are easier to operate and provide better gas mileage than steel tracks
- Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
For new, affordably-priced high-quality rubber tracks for Case CX45, look no further than Monster Tires! Our premium rubber tracks are constructed from a special formula of highly durable rubber compounds that make our tracks puncture and tear resistant. Each track is reinforced by an embedded, non-overlapping steel belt, made from heat-forged steel. We offer fast, reliable shipping and our dedicated staff are available to assist you should you have any questions. Contact us for more information!