Bobcat E26 – E32 Mini Excavator Tracks
E26 and E32 Track Size: 300X52.5X80
The Bobcat E26 mini excavator features a minimal tail swing design while the E32 is a conventional tail swing compact excavator. These compact excavators are specially designed to operate optimally in tight, confined spaces. Both excavators boast powerful Tier 4 diesel engines that can handle demanding excavation operations. The E6 has a 24.8-hp rating while the E32 has a 33.5-hp rating. They boast superior hydraulics and exceptional performance with increased slew torque and faster cycle times. Constant high torque levels and job site conditions can take a toll on excavator tracks and that is why it is important that these powerful machines are paired with the right track systems to maximize performance and functionality.
Benefits of Using High-Quality Rubber Tracks on the Bobcat E26 and E32 Mini Excavators
- Rubber tracks can be used on a range of terrains and work particularly well on hard abrasive surfaces like concrete without damaging them
- Increased flotation as a result of reduced ground pressure and a more even distribution of machine weight
- Enhanced traction on a range of surfaces like mud and on hilly applications
- Minimized stress on undercarriage parts, slowing wear and preventing damage
- Maximum machine uptime and reduced hourly operational costs
- Longer operating hours
- Enhanced operator comfort as a result of reduced noise and vibration as well as better ride control
- Monster Tires rubber tracks are backed by extended warranty
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tracks for the E26 and E32 mini excavators. Our premium rubber tracks are made from highly durable rubber which is constructed using the toughest rubber compounds. These tracks are puncture-resistant and anti-cracking. For added strength and durability, each track is reinforced with a continuous steel belt. We offer fast shipping for your convenience and our prices are sure to fit your budget. Give us a call today!