Volvo G720 Motor Grader Tires
Volvo G720 Motor Grader Tires, Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns and PLY Options
- Bias Tire Size: 1400-24 (1400X24)
- Radial Tire Size: 1400R24
The G720 one of the most favored machines in the Volvo motor grader line. At 120 kW (160 hp) [G720 VHP 127–145 kW (170–195 hp)] and 14 775 kg, these units offer high productivity in every application. With a pushing capability of 9 370 kg and a cutting capability of 7 853 kg, the G720's offer unrivaled performance in all attachment based and blading work.
Tire Tread Patterns Available for your Volvo G720 Motor Grader
- G2: The Non-directional pattern promotes even wear over time and deflects stones and debris to enable your vehicle to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
- L2: Provides great traction on soft surface work sites - open shoulder design along with aggressive lug pattern contribute to its great traction.
- E3: Used often in earthmoving and construction applications, and provides excellent traction and floatation.
- L3: Commonly used in pit and quarry applications, tread depth and wide spacing between blocks result in maneuverability in muddy terrain.
- E4: Deep tread depth and wide and flat tread radius offer a high payload capacity and exceptional cut resistance.
At Monster Tires, we aim to set ourselves apart from our competition by providing the best possible customer success experience. Give us a call any time, day or night with your questions. Whether it’s in regards to tire tread or PLY options, advice, or making a purchase, we will be happy to assist you.
Be the first to review “G720 Motor Grader Tires”