Galion A400E Motor Grader Tires
Galion A400E Motor Grader Tires, Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns and PLY Options
- Bias Tire Size: 1300-24 (1300X24)
- Radial Tire Size: 1300R24
- soft surface areas
Tire Tread Patterns Available for your Galion A400E Motor Grader
- G2: The Non-directional pattern promotes even wear over time and deflects stones and debris to enable your vehicle to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
- L2: Provides great traction on soft surface work sites - open shoulder design along with aggressive lug pattern contribute to its great traction.
- E3: Used often in earthmoving and construction applications and provides excellent traction and floatation.
- L3: Commonly used in pit and quarry applications, tread depth and wide spacing between blocks result in maneuverability in muddy terrain.
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tires for Galion A400E Motor Grader at affordable rates. We also provide fast, reliable shipping for your convenience. Give us a call today!
Be the first to review “A400E Motor Grader Tires”