Gradall 534D Telehandler Tires
Gradall 534D Tire PLY Ratings
- 12 PLY Standard
- 16 PLY – Upgraded Option
- 20 PLY – Upgraded Option
For Upgraded Tire PLY Ratings offered on Graders – Please Call
Gradall 534D Tire Tire Size
- Front Tire Size: 1300X24
- Rear Tire Size: 1300X24
Powered by a high-performance 110 horsepower (gross) engine, the Gradall 534D telehandler offers exceptional performance and reliability on the toughest construction jobs. The 534D-1045 telehandler delivers a maximum lift capacity of 10,000 lb and a maximum lift height of 45 ft. For lighter workloads, the 534D-945 is more suitable with a maximum lift capacity of 9000 lb and maximum lift height of 45 ft. Either version is capable of tackling demanding load-handling, high-reach operations. These telehandlers are very versatile as they are compatible with a wide range of attachments to meet specific worksite requirements. Available attachments for the 534D telehandler includes lumber forks, pallet forks, buckets, truss booms and lifting hooks.
For optimal performance and functionality, it is critical to equip the 534D telehandler with sturdy, high-quality rubber tires. This not only ensures that your machine is operating at peak performance but also maximizes machine uptime and minimizes operating costs. Monster Tires offers premium quality rubber tires for the Gradall 534D telehandler!
Benefits and Features of High-Quality Rubber Tires for Gradall 534D Telehandlers
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep, directional lugs which give them great traction on a range of surfaces. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for telehandler operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
Monster Tires is your one-stop for high-quality rubber tires for Gradall 534D telehandlers. Our prices are the best you’ll find anywhere for the superior quality of rubber tires you will get. We provide fast, reliable flat-rate shipping for your convenience. Give us a call today!