Komatsu HA270 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HA270 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 23.5-25 (23.5x25)
- Radial Tire Size: 23.5R25
The Komatsu HA270 Haul Truck has an overall length of 30.53 ft, an overall width of 8.7 ft, and an overall height of 11.23 ft. This unit features a 6 cylinder engine that has a gross power of 248.1 hp, a net power of 240 hp, and power measured at 2200 rpm. It has a fuel capacity of 66.1 gallons and is able to operate at a maximum speed of 32.4 mph. This machine should always be paired with premium rubber tires to handle its tremendous total loaded weight of 98,987 lbs. Additionally, this machine must have quality tires due to its monstrous rated payload of 59,524 lbs and a heaped capacity of 21 yd3. This unit also features a dump height of 20.9 ft and has a ground clearance of 1.7 ft.
Tire Tread Options to Support Your Komatsu HA270 Haul Truck
- L2: (Sand, soft conditions) Commonly used in wheel loader applications, this tire provides great traction on soft surface work sites
- L3: (Pit and Quarry) used for transporting heavy loads in extreme conditions ranging from soft surfaces to rocky terrain in mining and construction sites
- E3: (Construction, hard surface, all-terrain, wears even) provides excellent traction and floatation due to their multi-block tread pattern
- L5: (Mining, severe duty, cut-resistant compound) made to handle heavy loads and has the cut-resistant tread which makes it ideal in pit operations with shot rock
Monster Tires is your home for OTT and OTR tracks and tires. We have a wide variety of tires to equip your machine with. Choose between our selection of various PLY and tread options to find the best tires to meet the needs of your job site. Contact us today and our customer service department will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.