Komatsu HD1500-5, HD1500-7 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD1500-5 and HD1500-7 Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 33.00-51 (33.00×51)
- Radial Tire Size: 33.00R51
Reasons You Should Use Premium-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu HD1500-5 and HD1500-7 Haul Truck
- Traction: The best-in-class rubber tread design on our superior-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to excellent grip and stability on muddy job sites and terrain with lots of inclines and declines.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of terrains including cement, gravel, sand and muddy terrains.
- Durability: Our premium-quality, long-lasting rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which provides long wear and an extended service life. The staying power of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts the overall performance of your machine
- Operator Comfort: Quality tires handle tough terrain much easier and typically have aperture holes which provide an extra layer of cushioning for a smooth ride.
- Excellent Flotation: Tires that have a wider surface area are able to "paddle" through soft surface areas
Here at Monster Tires, we value our customers and only provide tires that will directly translate to your success. We feature tires that are made of the most durable compounds to provide you with the best ROI on your purchase. Durability, lengthy service life, and optimal traction are all features you can anticipate with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the hauling/mining industry rely on us as their go-to source for tires.