Komatsu HD460-1 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD460-1 Haul Truck Tires Available in Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 21.00-35-36 (21.00X35-36)
- Radial Tire Size: 21.00R35-36
The Komatsu HD460-1 boasts a modern forestry cab that features a state-of-the-art control system and superior ergonomics. Combined with high lift capacity, powerful swing torque, and a robust Komatsu undercarriage the XT460L-3 delivers high productivity, reliability, and durability. This machine boasts a base weight of 74,320 lbs and a tractive effort of 74,315 lbs. This makes quality tires made of superior rubber compounds imperative for optimal wear performance.
Other reasons this unit requires a set of quality tires are its engine's horsepower which has 300 HP 224 kW @ 200 rom and its swing torque of 58,400 lb-ft. Additional reasons for resilient weight bearing tires is the Komatsu HD460-1 lifting capacity which is 29,299 lbs at 10 feet and its max travel speed of 3.3 mph.
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu HD460-1 Haul Truck
- Installation: Special tools and equipment are not required to install our quality tires. Bolt them on and you're good to go.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of applications, including terrain in muddy, swampy, sand and gravel conditions.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide optimal shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This improves stability and balance while also amplifying the speed of the equipment.
- Traction: The best-in-class tire tread design on our premium rubber tires feature optimal tread depth ratio which gives them excellent traction. This translates to ideal grip and stability on swampy terrain with inclines and declines.
Monster Tires has brought all the best tires to support your haul truck under one roof to provide you a more efficient means of equipping your machine with quality tires. Browse our wide selection of bias, radial, and solid tires with multiple PLY and tread options. Contact us today!