Komatsu HD465 & HD465-7E1 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD465 & HD465-7E1 Haul Truck Tires Available in Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
The Komatsu HD465 & HD465-7E1 features hydro-pneumatic suspension front and rear. They have power and Economy modes and include a premium warranty and payload meter. These rigid dump trucks include many specifications that make them an exceptional machine that requires quality tires made of durable compounds and additives. These units boast a gross operating weight of 99,680 kg and a payload of 55,000 kg. Finding the right tires to support that kind of weight is imperative, but don't worry, Monster Tires has you covered! Also, this machine has a length of 9,355 mm, height of 4400 mm and width of 4235 mm. Some additional features of these machines are their EPA III regulation/EU III emission regulation arrangement, and their hard water area arrangement.
Advantages of Tires Made with Premium Rubber Compounds
- Puncture Resistance: Tires made with a good ratio of natural/synthetic rubber and quality carbon black are less likely to be punctured
- Better Performance: When tires are less prone to being punctured, there will be less downtime for the machine resulting in more productivity
- Enhanced Traction: Quality tires naturally have a longer service life which results in less wear on the tire tread and better overall traction
- Floatation: Enhanced ability to “float” over loose gravel, sediment, and sandy surfaces; minimizing soil disturbance and keeping machine above ground
At Monster Tires, we value our customers and only offer tires that will directly result in your success. We provide tires that are made of the most resilient compounds to ensure you receive the best ROI on your set of new rubber tires. Durability, long service life, and superior traction are all points of value you can expect with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the construction industry count on us as their source for tires.