Komatsu HD605-5, HD605-7, HD605-7E0 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD605-5 - HD605-7E0 Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
The Komatsu HD605-5, HD605-7, and HD605-7E0 Haul Trucks are 60-tonne capacity rigid dump trucks that have been created for small-scale mining, construction, and quarry operations. They feature Komatsu’s enhanced braking systems and transmission – the same as on our larger mining trucks – to ensure safe operations and optimum traction in all applications. As with all our haul trucks, key parts are manufactured and designed by Komatsu to work together in an integrated package. And they come standard with our KOMTRAX remote location system and monitoring, supported by our AU-wide support network and service.
Some additional features of these machines are their gross operating weight of 110,180 kg, and its payload of 63,000 kg. This makes having premium rubber tires to support these machines extremely important.
Benefits of Using Quality Tires for your Komatsu HD605-5 - HD605-7E0 Haul Truck
- Longer service life resulting in more productivity and reliability at the job site
- Better resistance to chunking, cracking, and abrasions which results in less machine downtime
- Enhanced versatility and maneuverability at the job site
- Improved operator comfort due to the smoother ride in rough terrain
- Enhanced traction on soft underfoot job site surfaces
- Better flotation providing improved traction in muddy, swampy conditions.
Here at Monster Tires, we value our customers and only provide tires that will directly translate to your success. We feature tires that are made of the most durable compounds to provide you with the best ROI on your purchase. Durability, lengthy service life, and optimal traction are all features you can anticipate with your purchase from Monster Tires. Contact us today and see why many in the hauling/mining industry rely on us as their go-to source for tires.