Komatsu HD680-2 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD680-2 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu HD680-2 Haul Truck Tires
- Installation: Special tools and equipment are not required to install our quality tires. Bolt them on and you're good to go.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide variety of applications, including terrain in muddy, swampy, sand and gravel conditions.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide optimal shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This improves stability and balance while also amplifying the speed of the equipment.
- Traction: The best-in-class tire tread design on our premium rubber tires feature optimal tread depth ratio which gives them excellent traction. This translates to ideal grip and stability on swampy terrain with inclines and declines.
To maximize ROI for these haul trucks, equip them with only the best-quality rubber tires. Performance, efficiency, and productivity of the haul truck are directly affected by the type of tires used. Poor quality rubber tires can minimize machine uptime and affect the stability of the machine. Monster Tires has got you covered when it comes to premium-quality tires for the Komatsu HD680-2 Haul Truck.