Komatsu HD785, HD785-2, HD785-3, HD785-5, HD785-7 Haul Truck Tires
Komatsu HD785-HD785-7 Haul Truck Tires Available in Both Bias and Radial Options With Multiple Tread Patterns
- Bias Tire Size: 24.00-35 (24.00X35)
- Radial Tire Size: 24.00R35
Why You Should Use High-Quality Rubber Tires on Komatsu HD785-HD785-7 Haul Truck
- Superior Traction: The state-of-the-art rubber tread design on our premium-quality tires feature deep lugs which give them great traction. This translates to superior grip and stability on muddy and hilly terrains.
- Versatility: Rubber tires can be used on a wide range of terrains including mud, gravel, sand and dirt terrains.
- Durability: Our high-quality, long-enduring rubber tires are made from specially engineered and extremely durable rubber compounds, fortified with additives, which guarantees long wear and an extended service life. The durability of our rubber tires minimizes machine downtime and boosts overall productivity of your operations.
- Operator Comfort: The multiple, deep-cushioning aperture holes on our rubber tires provide maximum shock absorption which translates to a smooth ride for haul truck operators as well as optimum stability during operations.
- Excellent Flotation: The wide surface area of the tires enhances flotation over soft ground conditions. This enhances stability and balance while also increasing the speed of the equipment.
- Easy Installation: No special tools or equipment is needed to install our premium tires. Bolt them on and they are ready to go!
At the time of Monster Tires conception, it became our mission to bring all options for OTR tires to one platform. By offering tires in all their options: tire size, PLY, tread, radial, solid, and pneumatic; we’ve provided a convenient streamlined experience for our customers. Contact our professional customer support representatives today, let us know what type of application you'll be using your machine in and we’ll be happy to assist you with the best possible options to aid in your success on the job site.