Dieci HERCULES 190.10 - Telehandler Tires
Front and Rear Dieci HERCULES 190.10 - Telehandler Tires
- Bias Tire Size: 17.5-25 (17.5x25)
- Radial Tire Size: 17.5R25
The Dieci Hercules 190.10 telehandler is a heavy-duty machine capable of handling extreme loads. They are used in a range of industries including construction, shipbuilding, mining and quarries. It offers many features and benefits including:
- Powerful Fuel-Efficient Engine: This powerful machine features a potent Tier 4i diesel engine with a maximum power of 173-hp that allows it to tackle extreme work conditions.
- Extreme Lifting Capacity and High Lift Height: The Hercules 190.10 - as its name suggest - is a powerhouse telehandler, with a maximum lift capacity of 41,880 lb. It also delivers up to 33 feet of lift height. This telehandler can handle extreme-load high-reach operations efficiently and safely.
- Rugged Design: The Hercules 190.10 telehandler features a rugged design that allows it to operate and perform optimally in the toughest underfoot and work site conditions.
Working with a telehandler of this magnitude requires a certain level of machine stability and support as it lifts and moves heavy loads. That is why it is crucial to pair the Hercules 210.10 telehandler with top grade, extremely durable and sturdy rubber tires that are able to support the machine during the toughest operations. This ensures that maximum stability is maintained and machine downtime is minimized.